Thursday, January 26, 2012

Demand Gov. Brewer Apologize to the President!

I've been so busy at work, due to being short-staffed that I haven't had time for my blog. BUT, after seeing a picture of Governor Jan Brewer wagging her finger in the President's face, I had to squeeze in time. This white woman would never have treated a white president that way. But, it plays to her conservative and tea party base and she's trying to sell books. She was supposed to be at the airport welcoming him, but chose to go for a photo-op by getting in his face and arguing with him in front of TV cameras.

It was the most disrespectful treatment I've ever seen from an elected official to a sitting president. If you are offended, do something. Call her office and demand she apologize to President Obama!!!! Her number is 602-542-4331.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ..............since racism doesn't exist anymore, since Obama was elected president, as many numerous whites have exclaimed." I am being sarcastic here", I highly doubt she will apologize.

I believe most white people even if they are not overtly racist, believe on a sub-consious level that black people are beneath them!
Such as the case with Jan Brewer.

Not holding my breath for her to apologize, as hell will have truly frozen over if she does....

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you find something else to do with your time... oh poor me... im black... poor me

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counters
Toshiba Computers
Blogarama - The Blog Directory <