Friday, April 25, 2008

Sojourner's Place: Thanks for the Red Rose Award!

Sojourner’s Place (http://sojournersplace.blogspot.com) is a blog written with the professional African-American woman in mind. The scope of Sojourner’s Place evolves every day…to inspire, inform, motivate, and energize!

Sojourner’s Place got the red rose award from Ms. MarvalusOne at Opinionated Black Woman (http://www.opinionatedblackwoman.com).

Here’s the blurb from the Sojourner’s Place web blog:

This one goes out to one of my very special Sister Bloggers, Ms. MarvalusOne who blogs over at Opinionated Black Woman. You see, I started off my day trying to check out other Wordless Wednesdays and as always my first stop was OBW. Much to my humbled surprise, Ms. MarvalusOne had passed a Red Rose Award to me and others. I have found some amazing people out here in blogsphere - but Ms. MarvalusOne is one sister who certainly made me feel comfortable and I am so very happy to call her FRIEND! So in keeping with the "rules", I am passing a Red Rose Award to those sister bloggers listed below because they epitomize the true essence of blogging sisterhood. Make sure you check out OBW's list...cause they are part of my blogging circle, too.

SjP passes The Rose Award to:

1. Edogowa: Black Tennis Pros
2. Coffee Stained News
3. Tinneka
4. Mary: The Black Factor
5. Vanessa: Vanessa: Unplugged

A single Red Rose is a wonderful gift
It shows the heart
and gives the spirit a lift

Thanks, SJP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counters
Toshiba Computers
Blogarama - The Blog Directory <