Friday, October 31, 2008

A New Day!

I'm getting started at a new job, so I don't have time for a long post today.

As I've written in previous posts, there was stuff going on at my job that I didn't like and couldn't deal with. As I've also written before, you should try to leave on your own terms, whenever you need to resign from your position.

So, unless you are in harms way (a phsyical threat of violence, significant mental trauma, stress-related health issues, etc.), it's always best to leave after you've found another job, started your own small business or made some other plans for how you will earn an income. Even if you've got money saved in the bank, you never know how long it will take to get another job with a comparable salary or a salary that you (and your family) can survive on without it being a real day-to-day struggle.

With that, I wish you all a great weekend.

As for a vote fact for today...I'll just make it a family-oriented reminder.

TAKE YOUR KIDS WITH YOU TO VOTE ON ELECTION DAY. THEY'LL FEEL LIKE A PART OF HISTORY AND WILL GROW UP UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF ELECTIONS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good post and good advice for the workplace and how to go about handling it!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counters
Toshiba Computers
Blogarama - The Blog Directory <