Monday, May 11, 2009

My Blog Was Shut Down Last Week!

Sorry for the disappearing act, last week, but my blog was shut down by the site administrators. Apparently, my blog gave the appearance of being a so-called spam blog. I don't really buy that story, but there was nothing I could do about it. Anyway, I had to request to have my blog reviewed to determine whether or not my blog would be reinstated or deleted from the site.

Thankfully, I lived to write another day.

Unfortunately, I don't have to time to blog this morning. I am scheduled to be interviewed for a management position and want to focus on that, since it's almost time for me to run out the door.

Wish me luck!

I will have a post tomorrow.

SMW

2 Comments:

Blogger Malik Akbar said...

That's why I don't trust platform services like Blogger. The security and freedom of owning and controlling my content makes the extra trouble and expense of self-hosting worth it. If you consider moving to self-hosting in the future and would like some advice, let me know, I'd be happy to help.

7:38 AM  
Blogger S. Mary Wills said...

I'd love to contact you to get some advice. I'd like to get more control of my content, etc. How should I contact you?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counters
Toshiba Computers
Blogarama - The Blog Directory <