Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Word For the Holiday

Readers,

I have to take the rest of the week off of blogging due to the holiday. So much last minute shopping to do that I couldn't possibly write a new post. I'll have a new post next Monday, December 29th! Check back then or browse the posts in the archives. There are also links to resources you may be interested in.

For those dealing with race-based issues at work, please remember not to let your harassers take everything away from you. As we head to the Christmas holiday, it's important to enjoy family and friends and not to let the distractions of work keep us isolated--even at home.

The people targeting to you will enjoy their holiday and you should do the same. Focus on the positives in your life. There's plenty of time to deal with the drama at work after the holiday.

To everyone...

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND/OR A HAPPY KWANZAA!

1 Comments:

Blogger LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!

I hope that you had a great Christmas! I added you to my blogroll during the first week that my blog was launched because I believe that it is vitally important for black women to understand how to proactively strategize in the workplace.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Happy New Year!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counters
Toshiba Computers
Blogarama - The Blog Directory <