Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama Bucks

I’ve been on follow-up interviews and at medical appointments, so I apologize for not blogging yesterday. As I try to beat what ails me, I just have a short post today about a fake food stamp I saw on TV yesterday. Here’s the story…

A White women’s group in Southern California has printed “Obama Bucks” in its newsletter. The group’s leader, Diana Fideli, joked that if Obama becomes President, his face would be on food stamps because he doesn’t look like any of the past U.S. Presidents on regular money. So, the group printed fake food stamps with Obama’s face on them…along with a bucket of chicken, BBQ ribs, watermelon, and the Kool-Aid man.

The leader says it never struck her as racist and apologizes if anyone took offense.

I hope everyone is registered to vote AND actually votes on November 4th.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope everyone votes too!

Does anyone have an email address for these jokers in SoCal?

I wanted to give them a piece of my mind this afternoon.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ChaffeyCommunityRWF@cfrw.org

from this source:
http://www.cfrwsoutherndivision.org/about/clubs.php?county=san%20bernardino

12:34 PM  
Blogger SjP said...

I'm voting this weekend and can't wait!! As far as the Obama Bucks, well, I have never seen so many scared and ignorant white folks in my entire life.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True ignorance is defined by people actually finding something redeeming about either of these worthless candidates. If Obama is elected, one thing is for; he'll dispense more food stamps and freebies to the deadbeats of this country more so than that fossil McCain. If "None of the Above" was available, that would be the only thing to vote for, you can be sure.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

I wouldn't call myself a scared white person as much as a scared taxpayer. I only now get to keep just under two-thirds of MY pay check now. If Obama is elected, his professed policy changes will be another FDR New Deal that turned into a RAW deal for the tax payer. We definitely do not need an unbridled Democratic congress passing sweeping "reforms" at the expense of the hard-working wage earners. If this is perceived as this blog's sponsor and active readers as prejudiced, then so be it.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i hope everyone votes

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counters
Toshiba Computers
Blogarama - The Blog Directory <